Foot and Ankle Quarterly (FAQ) Subscription
You may wish to consider bundling the DT Podiatric Risk Management Course with a 1-year print subscription to the CME-publication FAQ (up to 24 continuing education contact hours available), for a combined price of only $150. Save $128 by purchasing these two great products together.
- Soft Tissue Tumors
- Cutaneous Manifestations of the Foot
- Amputation Techniques
(Topics subject to change)
Podiatry’s favorite CE home-study program includes a new issue every three months.
Foot and Ankle Quarterly gives you quality seminars from leading lecturers in the convenience of your home, office, or car.
A hardcopy annual subscription includes:
- Four journal issues
- Eight 40-minute lectures per issue on CD (2 lectures per issue)
- Four sets of questions and answer forms
- A custom-designed storage binder
An online annual subscription includes:
- Eight 40-minute MP3 audio lectures (2 lectures per quarter)
- Four downloadable periodicals with corresponding exams (one periodical per quarter)
Each issue contains a feature article, three to four abstracts and commentary on recent, important articles, and two 40-minute audio lectures by experts in the field. It’s easy to subscribe and earn up to 24 yearly CE contact hours, or more, depending on how many home-study contact hours your state approves.